9.26.2009

The soundtrack: part three - dancin' songs.

It's been a long week - how's about I share with ya'll some songs that I know we'll be including to get the dance party started at our wedding? Like I've mentioned on my previous music posts, David and I are not the biggest fans of most of today's popular music. A dance party today often involves some pretty risque moves that most of our friends and we would just look rediculous trying to imitate. We would not only enojy the music that a normal DJ might play for dancing at a wedding, we would also feel pretty awkward trying to dance to it. My style leans much more towards the fun - jump around - act like a lunatic type dancing.

So, without further ado - the music I want to dance like a crazy person to (assuming David doesn't veto some of them first for not being quite within our "mature" music tastes):

Happy Boys and Girls - Aqua


I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness


Supermassive Black Hole - Muse


So Much Love - The Rocket Summer


Mint Car - The Cure


and David's choices:
(oh wait... did I say we have mature musical tastes?)

Tutti Frutti Summer Love - Gunther


Kompressor Does Not Dance - Kompressor


and finally...
Iluvya - Thom Yorke
(which is special to David and me and he insists it's danceable)

No comments:

Post a Comment