10.23.2009

Aisle Style Part 2: Lead the way.

Part one.

Another way to make the ceremony special and memorable is by making the actual aisle appealing. There are so many options available for decorations along the aisle, here are just a few of my favorites:


Once wed.
wildflowers!


source.
Shepherd's hooks with lanterns!


source.
Fabric flags!


sorry, source unknown.
Candles!


I'm thinking we'll do something with baby's breath, ribbon, and lace. I'll post more about my ideas as they grow.

What's your favorite aisle decoration style?

4 comments:

  1. I love the wildflower bunches with the ribbon! That's so pretty and simple and understated.

    The line of flags is really cute too (and that bride is adorable). I think there might be other uses for cute flags like that ... like in my apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, candles! I like your idea too though, that would be very fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, that last photograph is beautiful. I do love the idea wildflowers as well.

    ReplyDelete