10.07.2009

Kreativ? Thanks!

Jill over at Once Upon a Dream has awarded me the "Kreativ Blogger" award, and I'm so honored! If you're reading my blog, I'm sure you'll love hers too, so click on over! And, thanks again, Jill!



Upon receiving this award, I am to write 7 facts about little ole' me and then pass the award on to seven other "Kreativ" bloggers! So here goes...

[1] I compulsively wipe scuff marks off of shiny floors. This started in elementary school where I would dawdle during bathroom breaks by rubbing the soles of my shoes along the floor, erasing every ugly scuff mark. It has now become my regular routine - i slide a little while i walk and choose my steps based on the best scuff-removal path. If you ever catch me walking on shiny floors, pay attention, you just may notice me in action.

[2] I spend more time thinking about what would make a good photograph than I do photographing things. There are many times when I see something beautiful and wish I had a camera with me, but when I do have my camera, I have a difficult time coming up with things to capture.

[3] I say about three times as much as I should and often talk just to hear the sound of my own voice. Often, when people feel uncomfortable, they get quiet - I'm just the opposite. Somehow talking (in class, around people I don't know well, etc) and having something, anything, to say makes me feel better when most of the time it really just makes me look like an idiot. I dont mean to always have the last word. Please dont take it personally.

[4] When I brush my teeth, I always put my left hand on my hip. Seriously, I notice it and try my hardest not to do it, but it ends up back there every time. It makes me very self-conscious.

[5] Driving gives me the ability to be introspective more than anything else. It's my "me" time, the time I spend with God, and my alone time. When I need to process something, I go for a drive. When I moved to Berkeley and didn't have a car for a year, I freaked out. I attribute this to the many many hours spent driving to and from school and home in high school.

[6] I have always dreamed of being on stage, all attention on me, singing. When I was tiny, I would belt out my lullaby tape ("sleep sound in Jesus" by Michael Card), pretending to be a star. After being kicked out of a church worship team, never making a lead role in drama, and failing more than one singing audition, my dream has faded.

[7] I HATE when toilet paper is put on the wrong way. I have been known to flip over toilet paper in other people's houses because it bugged me that much. For the record, the loose part is supposed to be away from the wall, not towards it.

Um... yes, I fully recognize that I have issues. ;)

And, the bloggers to whom I wish to bestow this award:

[1] The Indecisive Bride
[2] Love & Lace
[3] You Can't Take it with You
[4] With This Ring, I Thee Blog
[5] Cross Country Wed
[6] Westside Wedding
[7] San Diego Budget Bride

Congratulations ladies! I can't wait to read your 7 facts. :)

3 comments:

  1. Aww thanks! This is now my 3rd Kreativ Blog Award! :) Woo hooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Miss Mojito: Really!? Wow, I guess I'm a little behind the game. Well, triple congrats to you then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I do #7 too!!! I never understand how people can put in the wrong way. Thanks so much for the award!!!

    ReplyDelete