12.03.2009

We could do this!

I often see awesome engagement photos that use great vintage props and such, but then realize that duplicating them could get quite costly. Not today - I got a little excited when I saw these pictures on Ruffled.




source.


We could actually do this! A few months back, my dad pursued his lifelong dream and bought a Piper J3 Cub. I would never have thought of using the plane for photos, but after seeing the ones above with the very same plane, I am definitely considering it. Since our lovely photographer is letting us use multiple locations for our engagement shoot, I think we may just head down the the hangar for some shots.


source.


Have you been surprised to find inspiration that allowed you to use a resource you didn't even know you had?

4 comments:

  1. Holy Moly! That's so awesome - you have a PLANE! I love those vintage pics :)

    I guess my dad has a bass boat, but that's just not very romantic at all. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've seen e-pics out at old air fields and such. What a great idea. Very cool looking! You should definitely do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Anne Ruthmann did a similar shoot - It was adorable! http://www.weddingbeepro.com/2008/12/11/jenn-aj-engagement/

    ReplyDelete