2.06.2010

Gettin' down to Busy-ness.

So, I know my posts this week were a little lacking - if not missing all together. Wanna know why? I am currently busier than I have ever been in my life. Yeah, I know, wedding planning is a pretty stressful time with a lot to do, but I'm so busy with other things that I haven't even really gotten that much wedding planning done!

This past week I did the following:

Saturday: jeweler stop to talk about rings and bra / mother of the bride dress shopping with my momma. evening - late night set-up for our church with a new location - home around 11.
Sunday: church, long process of breaking down church set-up, lunch, pre-marital counseling and ceremony talk with officiant, home for leftovers around 7.
Monday: work from 9-6 - I have to leave the house by 7:45 am and don't get home until after 7 pm. Home to craft some fabric flowers for bouts.
Tuesday: same as Monday with some work on pre-marital counseling questionnaire.
Wednesday: work from 9-6, small group bible study from 7-9:30, home well after 10.
Thursday: work from 9-5, event planning class from 6-9, home after 10.
Friday: work from 9-6, grab a few an hour or so with David, dinner with some friends - home after 11.

As you can see, I live pretty far from everything I do, so going out for anything becomes an all day event, and I generally get home pretty late.

This coming week and the next I have all of the above, plus a weddingbee meet-up (yay!), a haircut, makeup shopping, and clothes inventory for engagement pics, more meeting with the officiant, and interview for an internship, engagement photos, our dating anniversary, and more.

Tired yet? I sure am.

I really want to share some of the recent things I've accomplished and what's currently in the works. So, motivate me. Tell me what of the things I've done above or mentioned working on in the past that you want to hear about. I'll be sure to post that and more for the next week.

Have you had a time where everything you do gets busier all at once? How did you handle it?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man! I hope you're staying sane!

    I wanna hear about boutineers and mother-of-the-bride dresses. :)

    ReplyDelete