2.03.2010

Lovely.


Once Wed.

Oh, how I wish our wedding party could look like this. I am very happy with our Bridesmaid dresses, but I really wish I had been able to gather wonderful vintage dresses like the ones above.

My main reason for posting this picture, however, is to show how great it looks for the groomsmen to wear vests in lieu of a suit jacket. In a perfect world, I would have David's groomsmen don vests and pants to compliment David's suit. However, one of the groomsmen already owns a grey suit which he will be wearing (without a vest), and since we're making the guys buy suits, it would be silly to expect them to buy the suit with no jacket. And if they bought the jacket, the vest would be an extra expense. Sigh. At least we can get lots of pictures of David in his vested goodness.

How often does a picture from someone else's wedding make you wish you were doing something differently than planned?

2 comments:

  1. Haha, all the time! I love how our wedding is shaping up but I have so many different ideas that I would need to have about 14 different weddings to execute all the different combinations in my head.

    And, oh my gosh, those dresses are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture! I love this idea, but I think I would be too chicken to try it out :(

    ReplyDelete