2.19.2010

A promise.

Okay, this week has been absolutely ridiculously busy. I have literally had a total of maybe two non-sleeping hours at home all week. That doesn't leave a lot of time for posting about wedding planning - or doing any wedding planning for that matter. That being said, I have all of next week off work to balance out the massive amounts of hours I've been working this past month. So, I promise promise promise to bring you tons of DIY goodness, some more content-heavy and personal posts, and some more overall wonder. We're starting to get down to the wire, and I'm taking this wedding stuff pretty darn seriously now. Get ready.

Also, I am pleased to announce that I am now an Assistant Coordinator for a local wedding planner - which means I get to gather paid day-of experience at six or so weddings this year - I'm super excited.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so excited for you Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! very excited for you!

    Chin up, the crazies will be over before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congrats on the new position, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete