2.21.2010

Rain Rain Go Away.

Southern California has been getting a LOT more rain this year than I have ever seen in the ten years I've lived here. I love it. However, today being our engagement shoot, I am praying that there is no more rain for the day. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that there will probably be some pretty awesome clouds featured in our photos, but I'm not a big fan of soggy ground and limited mobility because of it. And worst of all, I'm not a big fan of the idea of postponing our shoot any longer.

So please, if you will, pray that the weather stays cloudy but sunny and that the rain holds off until after sunset.

Oh, and I was overwhelmed and overjoyed by everyone's responses yesterday - so many people gave such great input. I'm not going to tell you what I picked, but I will let you know that your input was a great help. Thanks a million!


Edit: So, we were rained out! The weather was really unpredictable all day and we decided that even if it wasn't actually raining during our shoot time, we would prefer a dry day where we can lay on the ground, hug trees, and such without getting muddy. We haven't set a new date yet, so I'm left with an unknown amount of time to second guess my dressing options once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment