3.28.2010

Shower me the love.


source.

On Saturday, I got to put on this lovely dress and see some wonderful people and get lots of presents. Yes, that's right, my shower was on Saturday - the first official wedding event we've had (this is all SO REAL now!). I can't wait to tell you all about it. Unfortunately, It's rush at work right now (when all the students come back and buy textbooks and we have extended hours - basically I live at work for a week or so... I'm actually typing this in the computer store at work on my break right now), so it may have to wait a little longer.

I hope you're all having a fantastic week! Oh, and don't worry - the busy time at work will soon end and then I'll be in absolute full wedding swing. We have less than two months to go, and I have so much to do, show, and celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment