4.05.2010

Shower me the love - pictures!

Man, I can't believe I've been gaining new followers/readers lately - I've been such a bad blogger. Work is slowing down, but I still have a lot of hours - and I'm moving on Sunday (!! I'll be sure to post about my first house with David !! So excited!), so things are still crazy. But, I have so much to share, so I'll try my best to post regularly.

Anyway, my shower was wonderful. My bridesmaids pitched in to make a delicious meal, an activity or two, lovely favors, and a beautiful day. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of the decor because I left my camera in the car and didn't start taking pictures until the room had been loved and partied in.

Most of the pictures I did get were of what mattered the most - the people. I got to spend some great time with some people I really love, and I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves - I mean, look at all the awesome ladies that love me!








lovely bridesmaids.


my beautiful momma.


seesters.




Photographer: photographed.




Past roommate and her adoreable baby girl.


Aren't I lucky? My future mother in law and future brother in law's wife also attended, but I somehow missed snapping their photo. More details about my shower to come!

4 comments:

  1. I love your dress!! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit is fabulous. This could be an indie bride's look - short white dress with "something blue" shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, what, you're moving now? Sweetness! I want to see pictures of your house when you guys are settled. And I want to hear about your loot. I may have to have a shower just for that.

    Btw, that baby looks an awful lot like one of my babies, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great time! You and your sisters really look alike!

    ReplyDelete