5.04.2010

Epic E-pics, Part 3: downtown and the park.

The last two locations for our engagement shoot were the places that Sarah was originally planning on taking us. The plane was my idea, and the trucks came from there. These next photos were taken near downtown San Diego - around Little Italy and a park area near Hillcrest. I love the change in lighting effects since they were taken closer to sunset.


























Again, all photos are by Sarah Shreves.

That last picture was the very last image Sarah shot, and it was totally worth laying down on a grassy hill that probably had rattlesnakes and making it look flat and comfy.

Oh, and special thanks go to Sarah as well for letting me wear her boots for these shots. We posed against a hot pink wall at one point (not pictured) and my red heels just wouldn't have matched. She wore her tennis shoes around town with an outfit clearly made for those boots so that I could wear them for photos.

So, that's it. Our epic engagement session. Which set is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. Love the photos and your photographer! Just stunning shots! You guys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...love all the different scenes. I think your outfit selections worked perfectly with the backdrops. Your hair looks amazing when the sunlight hits it too. You are going to have great wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't have thought so after seeing the first two amazing sets, but this is my favorite! I love the books and the park and the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I love the one in which you are totally comfortable leaning David up against a wall, and he's like "ah, get out of my personal bubble."

    OK, I for real love the luggage shots (awesome suitcase btw), and the one with you guys peaking over the book.

    ReplyDelete