6.30.2010

Some more sneaks.

I really have no idea when we'll be getting our full set of professional pictures, so I don't know if I can officially start my re-caps just yet; but here are the rest of the sneak peek photos that Sarah posted.









all images by Sarah Shreves.

Just look at those handsome boys. I absolutely adore the one with David and his brothers (second to last). These pictures just make me all the more anxious for the rest! I can't wait to see pictures with my bridesmaids, and of the ceremony... ahh!

5 comments:

  1. These are fantastic pictures! We just got our professional shots on Friday, and I can't get enough of them. It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!
    some great shots--must have been exciting to finally see!

    I love the 4th picture of you and David holding hands in the field, and the kissing shot while you lean over the table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your dress is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete