8.18.2010

painting is tiring.

Yeah, I know I promised more frequent wedding recaps without interruption, but I just spent yesterday making my bedroom look a bit like this:


source.

which, apparently is quite in style right now. (Really? Can there be a color of the year? What happens when the year is over?) For the record, I picked the color before I knew it was in because, you know, I care about not being a sell-out or whatever.

Anyway, I'll be back with wedding recaps (and then pictures of our pretty new room!) asap. <3

2 comments:

  1. that was apparently my color of 2008 because that is what my downstairs living room looks like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can it be the color of the year when turquoise has never ever been "out?"

    P.S. My captcha for this comment was "moist."

    ReplyDelete