8.10.2010

So Much Love: Bridesmaid Beauties.

The bridesmaid photos were really fun but super quick. While David and I were more than willing to brave the cold for our photos, we didn't want to expect the same from our friends. I wish I had a few more fun poses for my girls, but I love the ones we got and am glad we could accommodate everyone.


I love this photo. We were all wearing our pashminas for warmth, but I requested that they be taken off for the photos (mean bride!) So, the girls all started throwing their pashmina scarves at the guys. This, apparently, was hilarious. If you look closely, you can see that bridesmaid J is about to throw hers.

Somehow all the scarves ended up in David's control. Since it was so windy, he had a bit of an interesting time holding onto them all.


I'm convinced that left photo looks like it's straight out of a Fellini film, yeah?

Once we were de-scarved, we got some pretty cute shots.






And, of course, I got individual shots with all my girls too. If you'd like to read more info on each lovely girl in my life, go here.












Definitely make sure you get pictures with your bridesmaids individually. I adore having these photos with the girls I love.


* all photos by Sarah Shreves Photography.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get your bridesmaids' dresses? I love that they are each a different style, but same color! Lemmie know - that's exactly what I'm trying to do for my girls!
    (CrowndVic at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally does look like a Fellini film! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete