11.28.2010

Anthro wrapping.

I've picked up a few gifts for loved ones so far and David and I are talking about getting our Christmas tree in the next few days. Clearly, the next step (and the one I'm most excited about) is wrapping the gifts so they can go under said Christmas tree. I've become pretty inspired by Anthropologie's gift wrap and baubles.








source.

Sigh. Oh, how I love pretty packages. I'm thinking about picking up some Baker's twine, using these downloadable gift tags, and possibly splurging on some of this pretty paper or some from paper source and going wild. I do think using butcher paper, tissue paper, and other papers with pretty ribbons and tags and such will also look great. Time to get a'wrapping!

5 comments:

  1. The baker's twine is cheaper at Crate&Barrel (http://www.crateandbarrel.com/holidays/gift-wrap-gift-tags/bakers-twine/s129464). It doesn't look as thick as Anthropologie's, but it appears to be way more feet for half the price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love the postage stamps on that first package. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sarah: Thanks! Crate&Barrel it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wrapping inspirations! It sort of reminds me of Whovill (Grinch). Sometimes I think I enjoy wrapping gifts more than shopping for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Stephanie: I absolutely enjoy wrapping them more! I often find myself buying more gifts than I should just because of the wrapping potential.

    ReplyDelete