11.26.2010

Black Friday.

I opened at work today - needing to begin an eight hour shift at 6 am means no early morning shopping for me. I did, however, get some great deals at Target this afternoon. I was able to pick up a comfy sweater at half off, some super cheap dvds, an ornament set for our soon to exist Christmas tree, and a pretty sweet gift for David at almost half off. Did you know you can print out tons of Target coupons from this site? You pick and choose which ones you want and print 'em out. You can only use one per transaction, but I'm not above coming right back in for another transaction. I got an extra $5 off my ornaments and David's gift added to the Black Friday sale price with those babies.

This is a sad sad excuse for a post, and I just barely made it today as it is, but I have Thanksgiving photos to share with you as soon as I get them from my sister's camera, and I'll be back in full posting swing next week.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment