11.01.2010

Post fest.

I just made the sudden decision to participate in NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month (I can't stand that acronym)... I have friends participating in NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month, and I figure if they can get thousands of creative words written every day, I can push out a measly blog post. We'll see how this goes.

Right now, I am writing from a hotel room in downtown Oakland, basking in the Berkeley foods, wedding joy, friends seen, and San Francisco adventures I enjoyed this weekend. I have pictures and stories to share with you when I get home, but the best pictures and videos were the ones taken by miss Sarah Shreves herself, and I can't promise if/when I can get those to you.

It was so nice to come to a familiar but no longer home place with little concrete plans, fill the time with love, and call it a vacation. Exploring new places is wonderful, don't get me wrong, but I had been really missing Berkeley.

Anyway, I sure hope this counts as today's post even though it's lame. I'll post pictures from our trip tomorrow and jump back into the wedding stuff soon. Hooray for November! (Where the heck did the year go!?)

1 comment:

  1. I am excited! This is going to be a good month!

    ReplyDelete