11.27.2010

Shuffle Time.

Stephanie tagged me on facebook with one of those music shuffle things, and since I can't think of 25 people on facebook who would really be interested in playing along, I decided to post my list here instead.

Once you've been tagged...
(1) Turn on your MP3 player or music player on your computer.
(2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.
(3) List the first 25 songs that come up--artist and song title--NO editing/cheating, please.
(4) Choose 25 people to be tagged. It is generally considered to be in good taste to tag the person who tagged you. Other people can join in too.


[1] Polyethylene Part II - Christopher O'Riley
[2] If I Needed Someone - The Beatles
[3] Grapevine Fires - Death Cab for Cutie
[4] Drive My Car - The Beatles
[5] You and I - Audrey
[6] Hey, Soul Sister - Train (I didn't even know I had this song...)
[7] Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
[8] Hills and Valleys - The Rocket Summer
[9] Violet Hill - Coldplay
[10] Strawberry Swing - Coldplay
[11] I Want None of This - Radiohead
[12] Happy Boys and Girls - Aqua (Yesss! hahaha)
[13] ABC - The Jackson 5 (definitely added for the wedding)
[14] I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness (more wedding gold)
[15] Street Spirit (Fade Out) - Christopher O'Riley
[16] The Way You Shine - Tyrone Wells
[17] Pity and Fear - Death Cab for Cutie
[18] Map of the Problematique - Muse
[19] Sandstorm - Darude (wedding for sure)
[20] Isn't it a Lovely Night - The Decemberists
[21] Fog - Radiohead
[22] The Wind - Cat Stevens
[23] Phone Call - Jon Brion (Eternal Sunshine score)
[24] The Hazards of Love 1 - The Decemberists
[25] Here Comes a Special Boy - Freezepop

I cheated and skipped a few songs because all my iTunes wanted to play was Christopher O'Riley and Coldplay songs over and over, and I figured a little more variety would be more fun. This is really a very small portion of my music collection because this computer was used for our wedding music and is missing a lot of my music that wasn't used in the wedding.

You're welcome to play along and post your list in the comments or on your own blog. Happy Saturday!

1 comment: