11.13.2010

Twins?

I'm pretty sure I found a hole in the universe. These girls are two different people I know - through totally different friends. They are BOTH named Tori, they don't know one another, live in different states, and probably have no clue they're the others' doppelganger. But, I'm pretty sure they're the same person.


I've met both girls they talk alike too. I mean, really!? Do they really have to have similar looking significant others too? I wonder if there's another me out there somewhere - with an identical profile picture and everything.

Anyway, that's all I have for you today - I'm working from 6 am to 7 pm... opening shift at work and a wedding to coordinate. Have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. That's so strange!! I actually realized something similar - and one of the girls is one of my blog friends! She's adopted, so there's a small chance she may actually be related to my 'in real life' friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And apparently they both like pictures in front of water with guys in glasses. Interesting...

    My friend Lisa went to France and found my husband's European twin. It was so weird! Although my husband is way cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooooooow that's so scary!!!!!!! omg awesome though. they should meet :)

    ReplyDelete