12.05.2010

December days: 1-5.

Okay, so I got sick and didn't take photos or blog about my Christmas exploits these past few days (thank goodness it happened after November). I promise I did do at least one little Christmas-y thing each day, though. For starters, I've had some kind of pepperminty beverage at least four of the past five days, I wrapped at least one gift a day, and I went shopping for decorations for a Christmas party that I ended up too sick to attend. I do have pictures of the table I helped design, though, so I'll be sure to share those with you. I've also enjoyed listening to Christmas music to and from work as well as all throughout the work day since a holiday station has been diligently tuned into on our XM radio.

This coming week (including this afternoon), I have three Christmas parties (David's work, small group, my work), the finishing touches of my gift shopping, and so much more planned. Stay tuned.

What have you done so far to get into the Holiday spirit?

No comments:

Post a Comment