12.06.2010

DIY Wreath Roundup.

There's still plenty of time before Christmas to take on some DIY decorating projects. I remember making a pretty awesome wreath out of a wire hanger and cut up trash bags as a kid, so my heart definitely has a soft spot for homemade wreath goodness. These are a far cry from my childhood school project, but they're still super easy to make from supplies you probably have at home.

Paper:




make them here and here.

Yarn:




instructions here and here.

Fabric:




make me and me.


And More:




source and instructions.


I'm not quite sure which route I want to take for a wreath of my own. I love love Stephanie's (above) and definitely think it would last longer than the paper ones, but I'm also a sucker for the homey look of the wrapped yarn ones. Which is your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. I remember that school project. We used green tissue paper, and I kept that wreath for YEARS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link love Laura :)

    I really like the vintage photo wreath. Obviously it would work better inside, but I just adore the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure why I didn't comment or see this before, but thank you so much for the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete