12.21.2010

Gifty.

Wrapping gifts may be one of my favorite parts of the Christmas season. I love it so.








Aren't they pretty? I was originally just going to go with a white, gold, and snowflakes theme like the three on top (the snowflake ribbon and tags in the second photo was bought for that plan), and then I came across some rolls of the red and brown wrap at Ikea for only $.99. Eventually I just started using anything and everything around to pretty up my packages. The polka dot ribbon was cut from the fabric that we've been using as a tree skirt, and the ornaments on top came from our own tree (a fifty ornament pack), and will make a great bonus gift for that recipient. I've wrapped a few more since I took these pictures, but they all pretty much go along with these. I'm so excited to deliver these to our loved ones.

1 comment: