4.12.2011

ABC.


Photo by Sarah Shreves.

A. Age: 24.

B. Bed size: Queen. I used to have a full size to myself, so this one's starting to feel a bit small.

C. Chore you hate: I kind of enjoy dishes when I'm in the right mood, but i absolutely cannot even begin to think about doing them when there's more dishes to be done than space to do them in. I get overwhelmed.

D. Dogs: I love them. David and I are getting a Dachshund as soon as we can prove to ourselves that we'll be home enough to love on him. Our current favorite pastime together is to call out to all the dogs we see.

E. Essential start to your day: Brushing my teeth. Then e-mail.

F. Favorite color: Teal. I'm also loving yellow right now.

G. Gold or silver: Gold. It was silver my whole life until recently and now I'm obsessed with everything gold - see my wedding for example.

H. Height: 5’3"ish (that's probably over-guessing it)

I. Instruments: Haha - funny story. I would love to play an instrument, but seem utterly incapable of doing so. You should have seen the fits I threw in fifth grade when I struggled with the Recorder.

J. Job title: Administrative Assistant / Team Member / Assistant Coordinator. (Yes, I have three jobs.)

K. Kids: I've seriously been surrounded by babies and pregnant ladies lately - making me think a lot about kids. We're definitely not ready, but I can dream.

L. Live: San Diego. Anyone want to help me appreciate my beautiful city more? I'm thinking about working through a list of places to go and see on a regular basis.

M. Mom’s name: Dee Anna (separated like that - it's her first and middle name - her sister's name is Chris Tina. True story.)

N. Nicknames: When I was younger, I used to bemoan the fact that I'd never had a nickname. Somehow, I ended up being called "Ladybug Laura", "LauraLoo", "Loo Loo", "Laurora", "Aurie", etc. from there. Now, I don't really have any, unless you count the people in the kitchen at work who call me "Laurita".

O. Overnight hospital stays: Probably my birth? I don't think I've had any real hospital stays at all since.

P. Pet peeve: When people spell friends' names wrong on their facebook where it's written there a billion times for them. Oh, and so many more.

Q. Quote from a movie: I'm not a big movie quoter. I may come back to this if/when I think of something.

R. Right or left handed: Right. I secretly wish I was left handed.

S. Siblings: Sisters. They're twins.

T. Time you wake up: 8 almost every day.

U. Underwear: boy shorts mostly.

V. Vegetables you dislike: mushrooms, olives.

W. What makes you run late: Any time I turn on my computer in the morning, I get distracted.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth?

Y. Yummy food you make: I've made some tasty Pioneer Woman recipes. I guess chicken dinner (maybe a post soon?) is my best go-to comfort food.

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Vern the Zebra.

2 comments:

  1. I did see those fits! I went out of town for the day a while back and I came home to Lennon having a recorder. Oh, the memories... You know, I was always a little bit jealous you got to learn that in school. :)

    ReplyDelete